ResourceMFG has a great opportunity for a Quality Inspector within a electronic manufacture in Simi Valley, CA.
Mon-Thur—10.5 hour days
Reports to Lead Inspector & Quality Manager
Pay Rate: $21.00 - $28.00
• Performs and verifies visual, dimensional, electrical, and environmental inspection functions relating to source, first article and receiving inspection of assemblies and subassemblies using company or customer supplied drawings, equipment and/or procedures.
• Prepare and report on all discrepancies/deviations found during the inspection process.
• Prepare First Article Inspection reports
• Interface with engineering and production to resolve nonconforming material issues
• Review and approve inspection/test data
• Generate and assist in the corrective/preventive action process
• Present nonconforming materials and associated documents during MRB meeting
• Understand and support the Quality Management System
• High School diploma/GED and/or combination of education and experience
• 1+ years previous Inspection experience preferable in an Aerospace or Defense environment.
• Proficiency in the use of inspection tools (i.e., height gauges, calipers, and microscopes).
• Demonstrated ability to read and work from blueprints, drawings, sketches, engineering documents, and production/manufacturing instructions.
• Extensive working knowledge of IPC-A-610 or J-STD methods
• Highly proficient in GD&T and ASME Y14.5M
• Must be proficient in Microsoft software programs (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Effective written communication skills
• Ability to prepare accurate discrepancy documents and inspection reports
• Experience with ISO9001 or AS9100 Quality system
• Must be able to distinguish colorsApply Now