JOB SUMMARY: Operate industrial forklift equipped to move materials around warehouse areas, as well as loading/unloading trailers.
• Operate industrial forklifts to transport materials
• Organize and secure materials/load safely and properly
• Perform routine pre/post inspections of forklift to ensure safe operation
• Manually load/unload materials onto or off pallets, forks, or other lifting devices
• Weigh materials/products and record weight or other production data on tags or labels
• Work with managers, supervisors, and co-workers to coordinate production operations
• Use of WMS system to receive incoming and outgoing materials/product
• Lifting of up to 50lbs – utilizing team-lifting
• 6 months or more previous experience preferred in operating a stand-up forklift
• 6 months or more experience preferred with using a scan gun to maintain inventory
• Ability to effectively communicate, written or verbally, any issues or questions to management
What You'll LOVE About Us: ResourceMFG offers BENEFITS!!