Job Title: Cable Machine Operator
Shift: M-F 6am-2pm
Compensation: $15.00 and up per hour, pending experience
Job Description: Operate and maintain wire processing machinery.
• Performs typical machine wire processing operations to support the assembly floor.
• Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
• Must be able to perform but not limited to, the following tasks: wire processing, terminal crimping, tinning, twisting, and all set up and maintenance functions, and inspect.
• Must be familiar with the basic machine functions in order to perform the tasks stated above.
• Performs prescribed preventative maintenance on machines as required per the P.M. charts.
• Must be willing to accept and receive frequent supervision and assistance with regard to machine set-up. Education and Skill
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• This person must have good mechanical aptitude (someone who has worked on cars would be a good person for this position)
• Be able to stand and walk 8 hours a day
• Attention to detail is a mustApply Now