Position Purpose The Shift Lead is responsible for conducting training with operators and performing support tasks as instructed by the Shift Supervisor so that the manufacturing department can sustain profitability.
Essential Duties/Responsibilities :
• On-going training and coaching of Press Operators, in support of the Shift Supervisor.
• Assignment and delivery of batches of rubber to presses.
• Minor mold maintenance and cleanings to ensure machines function efficiently.
• Operator relief, as needed, and possibly run press entire shift.
• Assist in documenting machine downtime occurrences throughout shift.
• Utilize a powered fork truck to unload and put away rubber into designated area
• Inventory rubber and assign it to the necessary machines
• Ensure press operators are entering output data properly.
• Ensure operators are maintaining a clean and organized work area.
• Fill in for the supervisor as needed.
• In-process visual inspections of product (approximately every hour) per instructions.
• Transportation of completed lots from press to scale for final weigh count.
• Preparation and/or delivery of finished product to KONG warehouse and/or transfer truck.
• Weighing and “splitting” batches of rubber, as necessary.
• Responsible for adhering and enforcing all safety procedures
• Conducting Interviews as requested.
This position includes the opportunity to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life, and Short-Term Disability benefits, as well as a Retirement Plan. All Colorado Associates are also entitled to accrue and use paid sick and safe leave. Additional benefits information can be found here: https://www.resourcemfg.com/employees/benefits/Apply Now