Press Operator needed in the Golden area, temp to Hire Job!!
The Press Operator is responsible for safely and efficiently operating assigned press(es) in order to produce high quality products. Work together with team members to exceed our customers’ requirements and expectations.
• Responsible for following all safety procedures and wearing required PPE at all times.
• Responsible for cycling / operation of rubber injection molding press(es), including following proper start up and shut down procedures.
• Review product, process, and procedures to uphold set standard of quality.
• Trimming and de-flashing of rubber products.
• Inspection of all parts produced to ensure parts meet set standard of quality.
• Identify, document and separate non-conforming parts
• Notify supervisor or manager of any non-conforming parts that are produced.
• Complete production tracking documentation during and prior to end of shift.
• Maintain a safe, efficient, ergonomic, and clean work area and common area throughout the shift.
• Request press maintenance through supervisor when the press is not running properly.
• Demonstrates maturity, responsibility, and respect for others.
• All other duties as assigned.
Monday - Sunday (Days of will be on Weekdays)
• Must be able to work in a team environment.
• Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours per day.
• Must be able to understand basic math skills, addition, subtraction and multiplication.
• Must be able to problem solve
• Must be able to work overtime as required.
• High school or GED preferred.
• Ability to use fine motor skills to pull parts out of the machine, sort, and trim of parts.
• Ability to lift to 50 lbs. Team lift up to 100 lbs.
• Must be able to work in and around machines that produce heat up to 400 degrees.
• The employee is occasionally exposed to work in high, precarious places and vibration.
• Must be able to walk between workstations and throughout the work area while moving items.
• Employee must use arms, hands, and fingers