Full Time Mechanical Assemblers needed in the Centennial area.
Assemblers follow drawings and use experience to interpret plans. Uses and is able to properly read measuring equipment to verify part or assembly quality.
• Works on assemblies/projects on one or more product lines.
• Uses common assembly tools and related functions in an efficient manner. This includes but is not limited to: bench work, the use of hand saws, drilling, hand tapping, deburring, part marking/identification, arbor presses, bearing heaters, etc.
• Assembles shafts, drive shafts, bearings or gear assemblies.
• May build mechanical sub-assemblies that are incorporated into finished product.
• Demonstrates ability to read basic blueprints or schematics. Redlines drawings to submit to engineering.
• May run air and lube lines per specifications.
• Performs shakedowns, teardowns and punch list items for machines.
• Participates in the close-out of shop orders, including returns to stock.
• Installs guards, signs and nameplates on machines per specifications.
• Perform some machine set-ups.
• Other duties as assigned.
Regular Schedule: M – F 2:30PM – 11PM, with the option to have 1 hour flextime if you want to start at 3:30PM ( Saturday OT voluntary)
Pay rate: $24.50
This position includes the opportunity to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life, and Short-Term Disability benefits, as well as a Retirement Plan. All Colorado Associates are also entitled to accrue and use paid sick and safe leave. Additional benefits information can be found here: https://www.resourcemfg.com/employees/benefits/