NOW HIRING for 1st Shift
Customer Service Rep
Some Experience Necessary
Good Pay. Stable Employer. Room for Growth.
Join ResourceMFG, one of the nation’s largest manufacturing employers, and the sky is the limit. Work in the fast-growing manufacturing industry, where there are opportunities to learn new skills, work hard and get ahead. We currently have a job opening for a general laborer, offering good pay and benefits!
There is a reason manufacturing employees are twice as satisfied working for ResourceMFG than the other leading staffing firms. Apply today and find out why!
“I enjoy the work that is given to me, and I like the people I work with.” ResourceMFG Associate, Dionn
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Job Requirements
- Associates degree, preferred.
- 2+ years of proven Customer Service Experience.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Highly organized and excellent time management skills.
- Ability to thrive in a high-growth, rapid-paced company environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal abilities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- ERP Software related experience.
- Provide and enhance the customer experience in all facets
- Provide and enhance the customer experience in all facets. Be energetic and helpful, since you are the first point of contact for the client.
- Management escalated calls, resolving more complex customer issues, utilizing intuitive reasoning, applying critical thinking skills while demonstrating compassion & empathy.
- Demonstrate sound judgment in decision making, and appropriately following established guidelines and procedures.
- Ensure that all interactions encourage customer satisfaction, effectiveness, proficiency, and quality.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer rep complaints.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to support and execute on daily operations.
- Administer clerical and support to the cross-functional teams from every dept.
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.