A popular food manufacturing company in Pomona looking for reliable, punctual, and dependable QA Regulatory Specialist to join their team. This is a long-term position.
The QA Regulatory Specialist supports production processes; maintains a presence on the floor and is accessible to production staff when questions arise.
1. Develop ingredient and finished product specifications, including ingredient statements and nutritional information.
2. Contact suppliers to maintain ingredient files updated with all compliance documents.
3. Supports completion and filing of documentation, including but not limited to ingredient and finished product specifications, GMO, Allergen, Organic and Kosher documentation.
4. Supports Quality Assurance and Sales projects as needed.
5. Work with the Sales Team to coordinate customer requirements and needs.
Work Day's: Monday-Friday,
1st Shift, Hours: 6:00am-2:30pm
Pay Range : $20.00 Long Term-Temp to Hire
Select Offers: Full Benefits/Vision, Medical, Dental
Free Online Courser through the Better Work Life Academy
Nonslip shoes are required for this position.Apply Now