We are looking for a skilled Quality Inspector in the city of Simi Valley!
• Performs inspections using standardized methods.
• Performs mobility device functional testing.
• Performs incoming, in-process and final inspection using established method.
• Identify nonconforming product during in-process acceptance activities.
• Collects/Gathers inspection results data into tracking systems.
• May perform calibration duties, such as:
• Calibrating manufacturing and QA/QC equipment per schedule;
• Coordinating with outside vendors for external calibrations and repairs;
• Reviewing all calibration documentation for completeness and accuracy
• High School graduate or equivalent.
• 2 – 3 years of previous experience in a quality-related function within a manufacturing environment.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to calculate mathematical equations such as arithmetic, fractions, algebra, statistics, and geometry.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Demonstrated understanding of problem-solving techniques.
• Ability to read and understand blueprints, bill of material, drawings, specifications, and instructions.
• Must demonstrate near vision 20/25 or better, Snellen or equivalent in at least one eyeApply Now