Clearwater Company Now Hiring a Tool Room Machinist
1st shift 6:00 am - 3:00pm
Pay: $18-25hr DOE
Receive instructions, prints, and work orders.
• Design tools, dies, jigs, and fixtures.
• Procure or make tools, dies, jigs, fixtures or machine attachments for the job - - machining and/or hand finishing parts to precision tolerances and required surfaces.
• Use precision measuring instruments. Assemble, fit, align, and adjust parts to very close exact tolerance.
• Perform work requiring a thorough knowledge of machine shop and tool room practices and techniques, properties of various materials, and the principals of application and operations of various types of tools, jigs, fixtures, and dies.
• Makes major unusual repairs or alterations to end and tongue dies including the manufacture of replacement parts as required.
• Machine parts to specifications using machine tools such as CNC Mills/Lathes, Manual Mills/Lathes, Drill Press, Bridgeport Style Mills, and other support equipment
• Set up, adjust, and operate all tools to perform precision machining operations
• Using various Tool & Die Makers hand tools and precision measuring instruments
• Work to very tight tolerances
• Fit and assemble parts to prescribed tolerances and allowances
• Perform other general maintenance tasks when required to do so
• Maintain a clean and safe work area
• Performs other related duties as directed.
Benefits for working here:
Incentive Bonuses paid:
30 days - $100
60 days - $100
90 days - $150