ResourceMFG is now hiring a Controls Technician for a brand new building in Groveport for the largest bath shop in the United States.
Job Title: Instrumentations Control Technician
Compensation: $26-$36 Shift: 1st Shift, M-F 6a-2:30p
Job Description: The position performs electrical functions on facility, production and manufacturing equipment and machinery and completes all work in accordance with SOPs and all state, local and National Electrical Codes.
Tasks to Perform:
• Analyze equipment and machinery malfunctions and initiate corrective actions to return equipment and machinery to proper operating order
• Diagnose and correct complex electrical issues by using electronic devices and equipment
• Troubleshoots and repairs PLC applications
• Performs electrical wiring of industrial equipment and machinery
• Calculates proper sizing of wiring, breakers, transformers for facility equipment and machinery.
Grow Your Manufacturing Career with Us! Let America’s largest manufacturing staffing company help you find your next manufacturing job. ResourceMFG is actively hiring with work starting immediately. Offering competitive pay, benefits and the opportunity to gain new skills and experience. This is one job you don’t want to miss.
• Four (4) years experience in a production environment (preferably FDA regulated) with PLC systems, conveyor and electrical control systems
• Formal electrical training obtained through trade schools, military training or apprenticeship programs or minimum of six (6) years of experience in a manufacturing environment required
• Understanding PLC operation and able to troubleshoot using a lap top is requiredApply Now