ResourceMFG is looking for a Digital Press Operator. This is a great opportunity to show your skills with ensuring high quality and standards are being met! This associate will be running a press that will make instructional booklets!
Shift: 11pm to 7am
Basic job functions will include:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: • Counts/bands small bundles. • Uses guillotine cutter. • Operates digital printers. • Operates finishing equipment. • Performs basic computer operations. • Supplies stocking. • Interacts with customers. • Performs machine maintenance/troubleshooting. • Performs other job duties as assigned.
Submit your application today! www.resourcemfg.com
• Must have high school diploma or general education degree (G.E.D).
• Must have minimum six months’ related experience with computer operation such as Microsoft Word and Excel and Internet Explorer.
• Must have basic computer skills including electronic mail and word processing.
• Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Must be process- and detail-oriented with an emphasis on quality.
• Must be able to maintain good attendance.
• Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
• Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.Apply Now