Job Title: Service/Shipping Technician
Compensation: $17-$19 per hour
Shift: 1st Shift, M-F 8a-5p
Job Description: Verify and maintain records on incoming and outgoing shipments. Prepare items for shipment. Perform a variety of roles in the repair branch to keep product flowing.
1. Prepare items for ground carrier transport via wrapping and boxing.
2. Utilize hand tools to build crates to ship freight carrier.
3. Secure items by strapping to pallets. 4. Update item status in enterprise system.
5. Input necessary data into vendor systems (FedEx Ship Manager, UPS Worldship, Purolator, etc.).
6. Log in and Clean repairs.
7. Wash and paint final product prior to shipping.
8. Stage repairs in sequence according to the schedule
1.Education—High School Diploma or its equivalent.
2. Experience—Forklift experience, computer literate, ability to identify mechanical and electronic components a plus.
3. Physical Dexterity—Must be able to lift up to 75lbs. Position stands 95 to 100% of the workday. Frequently required to stoop, bend, kneel and crouchApply Now