• The primary responsibility is to pull logos/cartons for in-house carton print production.
• Responsible for ensuring assigned projects are produced in a timely fashion and delivered on time.
• Keep the site clean and organized.
• Suggest ideas and follow-up to resolve unsettled Print Shop issues.
• Ability to work independently and proactively in fulfilling customer needs.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks while maintaining focus.
• Positive attitude towards daily work, co-workers, and clients.
• Ability to troubleshoot software/hardware problems.
• Actively participate in team and DC workflow meetings
• Follow general print shop policies.
• Assist in maintaining accurate stock levels of departmental supplies
• Maintain a safe, organized and clean work environment. Pay Rate/Schedule * $12.00 Hr and Paid every Friday till hired on. * Monday thru Friday 8:30am to 5:15pm. Some weekends * Must complete interview and testing
Print Shop Order Puller Qualifications:
• Must be licensed or trained on the Order Puller and Fork Lift.
• Quick learner with energy to obtain aggressive and flexible deadlines
• Experience operating a variety of computerized equipment preferred.
• Experience troubleshooting printers a plus.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed, including weekends
• Must be flexible and able to adapt to peak volume and rushed orders while maintaining a keen eye for detail and quality.Apply Now