Now Hiring General Laborers for Multi Shifts
No Experience Necessary
Great Opportunity. Good Pay. Advancement Opportunities.
Don’t wait! Join a company that is growing and looking for reliable, hard workers to grow with us. Work at one of the top manufacturing facilities in the area, offering great pay and benefits. Get the chance to learn new skills and move ahead in your career!
Ready to get to work? Apply now and learn why ResourceMFG earned ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Talent Award for providing superior service to job seekers.
“Resource MFG has kept me working with very good jobs, and I appreciate their services.” ResourceMFG Associate, Mitchell
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
As a ResourceMFG Associate We Offer You:
Trainable job opportunity where experience is not required
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.
We are hiring Bag Converting Attendants for a company at the Port of Catoosa!
Pay: $16.00 per hour
The hours will change to 12 hour rotating 09/01/2021:
28 Days working 6:00am-6:00pm, Monday-Thursday
28 Days working 6:00pm-6:00am, Monday-Thursday
• Ensure operators are supplied with WIP (load rolls of plastic)
• Unload and form boxes
• Print labels; prepare finished product for shipping
• Perform data entry on inventory management system (AS400)
• Perform quality checks on finished product • Continuously improve the process as an individual and as a team member
• Ensure work area is kept clean according to facility and corporate standards
• Ensure all environmental standards and requirements are met
• Support and maintain all activities related to Safe Quality Food (SQF) standards, such as machine center cleaning schedules, checklists, and audits
• Perform all other activities as assigned by department manager