Performs banding, weighing and other activities associated with the accumulation, disposal and/or disposition of all OCAL waste streams. Safety conscious, 5S driven, and recommends safety corrections immediately. • Produces excellent quality parts. • Engaged to meet production goals regularly. • Participates in team initiatives, yet self-motivated.
High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED); and six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions. Ability to write simple correspondence, including maintaining logs and document work performed.
• Ability to present information to individuals, groups or other employees of the organization.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent, and to draw and interpret graphs.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
• Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standard situations.