We are seeking an Industrial Maintenance Technician for a metal manufacturer in Westminster!
$18-$20 DOE/ M-F 7am-3:30pm
• Develop and implement a TPM schedule to include manufacturing and facilities equipment
• Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair all manufacturing and facilities equipment
• Use critical thinking and problem solving to define root cause and implement preventative actions
• Maintain a production up time of at least 95% or higher
• Operate with a sense of urgency that facilitates minimal production down time
• Evaluate needs and coordinate with the Manufacturing Manager to re-prioritize, as needed
• Oversee and manage janitorial activities
• Adhere to federal and state regulations in handling and disposing of hazardous waste
• Other duties, as assigned JOB
• High school diploma or equivalent Work Experience:
• 5+ years’ industrial maintenance experience required
• 5+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment required
• 5+ years’ experience in electrical troubleshooting. Preferred experience in both high and low voltage AC or DC circuits.
• 3+ years’ experience with general building maintenance including air handling units, plumping, fire systems, etc.
Apply today with current resume and text us at 303-772-7202 once your app is complete!
This position includes the opportunity to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life, and Short-Term Disability benefits, as well as a Retirement Plan. All Colorado Associates are also entitled to accrue and use paid sick and safe leave. Additional benefits information can be found here: https://www.resourcemfg.com/employees/benefits/Apply Now