Monday- Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
We are America's Workforce Specialists. The largest light industrial staffing company in the United States and a preeminent resource for professional staffing. We offer local expertise and service through our nearly 600 branches and provide a full range of employment solutions to companies nationwide!
Identifies, screens, and refers job candidates for job openings by performing the following duties.
Essential Job Functions:
· Coordinates application process for qualified individuals, including contacting and following up with on-line applicants in a timely manner.
· Assist with administrative duties such as answering phones, providing payroll support, maintaining databases, and creating client specific reports.
· Fills job orders effectively and timely and follows up with quality checks as required by our service differentiators.
· Documents all transactions as required by branch model including documentation in CRM.
· Screens and evaluates the candidate’s education, skills acquired through previous employment, personality, and qualifications to work at various client companies
· Handles background screenings and workers’ compensation claims timely, appropriately, and effectively.
· Participates in after-hours on-call responsibility for branch.
· Files and maintains employment records for future references.
· Coordinates directly with clients on the best matches to meet their workforce requirements.
· Schedule and attend job fairs as needed.
Education, Qualifications & Experience:
· Minimum of one to three months of work-related experience preferred.
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
· CRM experience preferred.
· Knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint word processing software
· The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, photocopiers, phone systems, filing cabinets and fax machines. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit, stand; walk; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision.
· This is a largely sedentary role; however, the following may also be required but are not limited to; must be able to remain in a stationary position at least 50% of the time, ability to frequently move about the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc., ability to constantly operate a computer and other office productivity equipment, such as a copy machine, computer printer, calculator, etc., and ability to communicate effectively with all internal and external individuals in order to convey and exchange accurate information.
· The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other duties, as assigned by their supervisor.Apply Now