Job Summary: Mount printing plates as required on the work order.
Primary Job Functions:
1) Mount printing plates accurately on the appropriate material, roll them down properly, and seal them correctly.
2) Read and accurately interpret the work order and customer machine specifications.
3) Use ink brayer to ink plates and pull a smooth covered proof.
4) Proof the plates accurately and make one proof for company records, one for the customer, and others as required on the work order.
5) Clean plates thoroughly using the plate bath and package plates properly to be shipped.
6) Record all time and materials used for each job in Cyframe.
7) Maintain the Opti-Chek equipment and calibrate it periodically.
Other Job Functions:
1) Cut mounting material according to the work order and customer specification.
2) Sew or sonic weld lead edge strips or trail edge strips onto the material.
3) Install grommets or slots as required.
4) Performs manual layout of a RSC (Regular Slotted Carton) and simple die cuts from customer drawings or samples.
5) Scan bar codes using verifier to ensure the bar code is correct.
6) Performs all job duties safely and in accordance with the company quality guidelines.
7) Performs general housekeeping to keep area clean.
8) Any other duties as assigned.Apply Now