Global Wet Wipes Producer Quality Assurance Technician
Pay: $19-$21 per hour
Shift: 6pm to 6am
Responsibilities: Daily inspection of all production lines to ensure compliance to GMP's. Sample and inspect and test in-process, finished products, returned and reworked material for quality. Document all inspection information. Maintain computer data systems. Collect samples as required by customers or Nice Pak’s specifications. Working on the manufacturing floor and in the lab. This is a rotating, 12 hour position, working 6 pm -6 am on a 2-2-3 schedule
PAY INCENTIVES: $1 ADDITIONAL PER HOUR perfect attendance BONUS AND $1 PER HOUR ADDITIONAL COVID BONUS! $300 Sign on Bonus AND $300 Refer a Friend Bonus
1. Daily inspection of all production lines to ensure compliance to Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
2. Ensure that all manufacturing specifications are correct, clear and complete.
3. Audit cleanliness of machinery and operator’s attire.
4. Sample and inspect and test in-process, finished products, returned and reworked material for quality. Determine final disposition on inspected products. Apply appropriate disposition label (via physical and virtual warehouse management systems) to material.
5. Accurately and completely document all inspection information on Daily Inspection Report (DIR).
6. Ensure raw materials are appropriately identified and released before use in production
7. Maintain computer data systems to reflect product release/quarantine status.
8. Ensure that all finished goods are identified and released according to cGMP’s and Nice Pak SOP’s and Work Instructions (WI’s).
9. Support the development and use of Acceptable Quality Limits (AQL’s), as well as train Operations leadership and Machine Operators on AQL and trouble-shooting techniques as required.
10. Facilitate the maintenance of documentation and tracking of nonconforming and rejected material.
11. Notifies and follow through with production and Quality when variations from procedures and specifications are observed. This function includes identifying non-conforming material, recording of it and distributing required documentation.
12. Collect samples as required by customers or Nice Pak’s specifications. This includes any retain sampling as per manufacturing specifications and QC sample submission.
Apply Today!Apply Now