Provide excellent customer service to dealers, sales reps, and consumers via phone, email, live chat and social media. Provide diagnostic advice to resolve technical product issues, order entry, and recommendations on product selection, and maintains accurate and up to date records on communications through computer applications.
- Provides technical and sales support to consumers, dealers and sales reps to ensure efficient and accurate quality service relating to our products, their software, features and functions.
- Provides post-sale support to consumers and retail channel partners in the form of trouble-shooting advice to install and repair product or direct them to a qualified repair facility. Enter orders for replacements parts, finished products, repair authorizations, and facilitate returns process during or after the warranty period. Documents the interaction in the appropriate computer application to help drive continuous improvements in process and product quality.
-Responds to inquiries, resolves routine issues (referring more difficult problems upward, if necessary) and educates and acts as a resource on company products via phone, email and other methods as appropriate. Documents inquires, issues and resolution, and education provided as required.
- Provides pre-sale support to consumers and retail channel partners in the form of product selection based upon the application and desired features, installation and rigging, promotions, product availability, pricing and where to purchase. Documents the interaction in the appropriate computer application to help drive continuous improvements in process and product quality.
- Executes routine reports and independently creates reports to support department activities. Demonstrates proficiency in supporting the minimum amount of product families as identified by each brand. Maintains and monitors personal performance metrics to ensure department KPI's. Strives for continuous improvement.
- Issues return and repair authorizations as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities-
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively work with a variety of individuals.
- General Knowledge of Microsoft Office or similar products and the ability to easily learn applications.
- Demonstrate mechanical aptitude to comprehend and understand resource materials
- skills in effectively problem solving routine issues and ability to escalate issues as needed.Apply Now