Hiring Now 1st Shift
ResourceMFG is looking for experienced painters for a Custom Window and Door manufacturing company. Aviation, auto or industrial painters are a perfect fit with this team.
Location: S Rita & E Old Vail
Pay Rate: $17 or possible higher based on experience
Shift: Monday through Friday 6:00 am to 2:30 pm with potential overtime
Competitive Pay. Stable Employer.
If you are safety-minded, detail-oriented and hardworking, a great sanitation job opportunity is waiting. Work for one of the top manufacturing operations in the area, offering competitive weekly pay and benefits. As a part of our team, you also get access to FREE skills training and other benefits to help you grow in your career.
Apply today and work for a company that wants to see you get ahead! FREE skills training for associates who complete 80 hrs. of work.
“Great management that will go the extra mile to find you a good job.” ResourceMFG Associate, Elwyn
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
Safe and clean work environment
Employee focused workplace
Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Sanitation Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Painting skills in either Aviation or Auto environment or powder coating experience
- Attention to detail
- Follow safety guidelines and proper PPE (personal protective equipment)
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Knowledge of GMP’s (good manufacturing practices)
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Troubleshoot issues
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.