3rd shift Injection Molding Operators Needed Immediately.
Monday through Friday - 11:30 pm to 7:45 am
1) Sets up and operates injection-molding machines to cast products from thermoplastic materials: Installs dies on machine, according to work order specifications, using clamps, bolts, and hand tools.
2) Sets machine controls, regulating molding temperature, volume of plastic, molding pressure and time, according to knowledge of plastics and molding procedures.
3) Dumps premixed plastic powders or pellets into hopper, and starts machine.
4) Pulls lever to close dies and inject plastic into dies to cast part.
5) Removes finished product from dies, using hand tools.
6) Trims excess material from part
7) May mix thermoplastic materials and coloring pigments in mixing machine, according to formula.
8) May perform other job duties as required by client.
Qualified candidates should possess the following abilities:
- Lift 40 lbs consistently
- Stand 8-10 hours per day
- Hold a good attendance record
- Follow verbal and written instruction
- Possess the ability to multitask
Benefits of working with ResourceMFG:
Better Work-life Academy-free online college course
Retirement plans available
Direct Deposit available
Verizon Wireless Discount