We are now hiring CNC Maintenance Technicians for an electronics manufacturer in San Jose, CA! Our ideal candidate is someone with experience and knowledge in troubleshooting, repair of CNC Drilling and Routing equipment
Pay Rate: $20-25
Shift Time: Monday-Friday (8:00AM-4:30PM)
Education and Experience:
• Minimum 2-4 years of Line Maintenance experience
• Basic AC/DC Technician certificate AA or 2-year degree
• Some heavy lifting
• Overtime, emergency calls and some weekends, as needed
• Mechanically inclined, able to work with a large variety of hand tools and power tools, operate a Forklift, Electric High & Low Voltage
• Experience in maintaining & troubleshooting Excellon printed circuit drilling/routing machines or other automated CNC machines desirable but not required.
• Experience in production/manufacturing environment desirable.
• Strong electromechanical skills, ability to read machine prints and troubleshoot to board level.
• Strong communication skills, neat and accurate work.
• Self starter, able to get along with others & work with minimal supervision.
• Strong electromechanical skills, ability to read machine prints and troubleshoot to board level desired.