Senior CNC Machinist for production of aerospace parts. Primary Responsibilities:
• With no supervision, must set-up, run, and inspect parts to drawing specifications using manual mills and lathes.
• Candidate is required to perform first article inspections and correct any discrepancies between part measurements and print requirements.
• Machinist must perform advanced set-up and fixturing of jobs
• Candidate must have the ability to troubleshoot and rectify any problems.
• Senior machinist should be adept in all aspects of machining and assist other machinists as needed.
Job Requirements: A successful candidate must have/be:
• Education: high school diploma or equivalent.
• Years of Experience: 10+ years experience with Advanced Machining.
• Able to read, speak and understand the English language.
• Good verbal communications and reading skills.
• Must be able to read and understand English, and follow verbal and written instructions.
• Position requires the skill to read blueprints.
• Candidate must have complex understanding of measuring instruments, including calipers, standard and pitch micrometers, comparators, surface plates, test indicators, coordinate measuring machines etc.
• Machinist is required to have advanced knowledge of All Manual Machines and controls and adjust quickly to changing priorities.
• Must have a minimum of ten years experience.Apply Now