Food manufacturing plant is hiring a QA technician.
• Inspects incoming raw materials and/or packaging materials.
• Inspects and reviews incoming product for integrity and correct documentation. Verifies BOL matches lot #s received.
• Ensures product is being received with no damage, no contamination and/or not expired.
• Ensures receipt of necessary documents from the Receivers.
• Checks and verifies ingredient labels and identifies allergens.
• Pull one sample from each lot # received and take to lab Analyst for testing and approval soon as product is received
1st shift: 5:00am-3:30pm
Pay DOE: $17.00-$20.00 per hour
• Must be able to communicate effectively with supervisor.
• Must work in an industrial environment, and handle non-toxic food products.
• Must have the ability to work with laboratory equipment.
• Must be able to complete QC paperwork accurately.
• Must be able to use a scientific calculator.
• Must be able to attend work on a regular and reliable basis; show up on time and work overtime and weekends when requestedApply Now