Attention CNC operators! Are you looking for a great opportunity where you can grow and put your skill set to the test? ResourceMFG is hiring in North Canton for 1st/2nd operators!
Pay: Based on experience $14-20.00 an hour
Call Kandi and Amanda to get more details on this position.
5 Axis milling experience and general knowledge of mold making is a huge plus
• High School Diploma required; Associate degree and/or Technical Training/Certificate(s) preferred
• At least 4+ years of CNC milling machining/programming experience
• At least 4+ years of CNC programming/set-up
• Must understand how to utilize/manipulate the more difficult complex machines
• Project Management Skills: “manage” primarily in the sense of machine shop initiatives, but will need to be able to manage workload and priorities, coupled with the desire and motivation to spearhead different projects
• Detail-oriented and organized; ideally someone who is self-motivated/self-driven and autonomous
• Strong, upbeat personality – leadership mentality, assertive, with a sense of urgency • Innovative and resourceful: will move with the times and embrace change
• Excellent communication skills are a must
Join the RMFG family: