As the largest and most respected snack company in Japan, Calbee is delighted to share its favorite foods with the rest of the world. Calbee expanded to North America in 1970.
• Be responsible for performing packing tasks to ensure all company procedures are met and production is operating efficiently.
• Check all boxes to ensure packing standards are met and all date codes are correct.
• Responsible for monitoring and handling of overflow product to minimize loss of product.
• Responsible for communication with other departments to ensure efficient operation of the production process.
• Maintain all records related to packaging.
• Perform relief duty in other departments as needed.
• Assist and train employees as needed
• Be responsible for attending and participating in assigned training sessions related to GMPs, SOPs, HAACP and SQF; applying and demonstrating obtained knowledge and following all procedures and policies related to food safety.
• Adhere to all safety guidelines for job performed
• Responsible for meeting all quality, sanitation and production standards
• Ability to lift, pull and carry up to 40 pounds
• Ability to work while standing for periods up to 2 hours
• Ability to bend, reach, stoop, lift, push and pull frequently
• Ability to use Excel, Word and Outlook proficiently
• Ability to read and understand documents and labels-related to cleaning and sanitizing
• Ability to communicate, write legibly, and speak in English
• Ability to perform each essential function satisfactory.
What You Will Love About US:
• We offer Learning In-Demand skills on your own schedule
• Health Benefits: Medical with HSA and FSA options, dental and visionApply Now