Resource MFG has an immediate openings for Material Handlers.
1st shift: 6am or 9am to 2:30pm & 2nd shift: 2pm to 10pm
• Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
• Maintains in-process inventory at work centers by delivering and opening materials and supplies.
• Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
• Receives credit-return material and supplies from production by verifying materials and supplies code and lot number and quantity; placing materials in stock.
• Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
• Documents product shipment by recording units shipped.
• Maintains material-handling equipment by completing pre-use inspections;
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education requirement: High School Diploma/GED
Required Ability to lift up to 50lbs independently Able to work occasional weekends and evening 1+ Year’s inventory management experience Strong attention to detail