Resourcemfg Now seeking for an account manager for one of our distribution on centers in Milwaukee area!
This individual is responsible for the daily execution and communications to warehouse staff, and constantly monitors and processes customer orders.
• Provides customer service, sales and operational support for the Warehouse Center
• Maintains an open-line of communications with customers and is continually engaged with their business • Customer interaction encompasses in-person, phone and e-mail correspondence, and would include the resolution of order or billing problems in relation to the Warehouse Center • Researches shipment tracking requests and provides feedback, including resolution of misplaced orders and/or shipments
• Responsible for basic technology needs, including user skills with a variety of MS Office software programs and the maintenance and troubleshooting of computer hardware operating systems and applications (printers, ship stations, etc.)
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks; working with remote Subject Matter Experts to ensure operational efficiencies
• Assists with operational procedures including sorting, loading/unloading activities, shipment processing and documentation, manifesting, packaging, and sending shipment status information
• The AM may also process or prepare import/export documentation and assist in the customs clearance process in some markets Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Intermediate service, production, or support role having greater responsibility to perform all (or most) of the standard work within the function • Associate degree; college degree preferred
• Prior knowledge of Domes.
Pay rate starting at $18
1st 8-4:30 pm
2nd 4:30 -12 amApply Now