Resourcemfg now hiring 1st and 2nd shift Engineering technicians for one of our larges manufacturing facilities of car parts in Pleasant Prairie!
Job duties include but are not limited to the following.
• Develop tooling for new processes and evaluate existing tooling performance.
• Identify and implement solutions for improvements in safety, quality, productivity, and cost.
• Analyze and reduce internal manufacturing scrap and rework
• Participate in manufacturing sampling, run-at-rates, PPAP’s and process capability studies.
• Monitor process output results and lead corrective action and problem solving efforts.
• Perform cycle time studies on production processes and recommend improvements
• Implement mistake proofing and other improvements to reduce human error
• Review existing procedures documented in PIM Manuals for accuracy • Identify, procure and implement tools, fixtures and equipment for manufacturing
• Support quotation process for new products and engineering changes • Hourly
Work schedule Monday to Friday - including weekends.
1st shift: 6:00am – 2:30pm
2nd shift: 2:00pm – 10:30pm
Salary ranges from $17.64 - $32.76 (+ $0.50 shift premium for 2nd shift) Based on experience!