We are hiring Medical device assemblers for a 3rd party Medical device company in Sunnyvale.
Our ideal candidates should have working experience in Medical device industry.
Pay Rate: $28.75/hr.
Shift Time: 2:00 PM – 10:30 PM (12 PM – 8:30 PM during training)
Ideal candidate should have the following experience:
1. Catheter experience
2. Soldering experience
3. Microscope experience
• Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to nonrepetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as modules, boards, panels, drawers, frames, and cables.
• Works from visual aids, method layouts, diagrams, schematics, process flow sheets and written or verbal assembly instructions. Sets initial layouts, and uses hand and/or power tools, jigs, and saws.
• Makes continuity checks on work in process and completed.
• May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
• May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions.
• May set up and operate automatic or semiautomatic machines and related equipment in a continuous production/processing operation.
• Reports any malfunctions or abnormalities in machines, with higher levels recommending and/or making adjustments to methods and processes.
• May be involved in shipping, receiving, inventory control, or storage of products in distribution centers.
• Requires minimum of 2 years of experience.
• Previous catheter experience
• Previous soldering experience
• Previous microscope experience