ResourceMFG has a great opportunity for a Molding Tech position available in the city of Chatsworth, Ca. Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 DOE Hours: 6am – 4pm (4/10 schedule) Performance to hire opportunity. Position Summary Perform a variety of duties such as mixing materials, assembling mold parts, filling molds, and stacking molds to mold and cast a wide range of products. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Fills mold with mixed material or applies material to mold to specified thickness.
• Molds parts or products using vibrator, hand press, or casting equipment and taps or tilts mold to ensure uniformity.
• Operates and adjusts controls of heating equipment to melt material or to cure, dry or bake filled molds according to specifications.
• Opens mold and removes finished products.
• Measures ingredients and mixes molding or casting material or sealing compound, to prescribed consistency according to formula. • Assembles, inserts and adjusts wires, tubes, cores, fittings, rods, or patterns into mold, using hand tools and depth gauge.
• Removes excess material and levels and smooths wet mold mixture.
• Inspects and tests parts or products for defects and to verify accuracy and adherence to standards.
Education/ Qualifications • High School or GED Preferred
• Previous experience working in manufacturing.
• Molding experience preferred but not required
• Ability to priorities and work in a team setting
• Strong manual dexterity and arm-hand steadinessApply Now