Client in Holly Springs looking for a Machine Assistant:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Follow all plant health and safety standards including wearing proper PPE
• Assist Operator and other team members in setting up machine to prepare for the running of orders
• Mount print plates to rolls
• Mount die boards to rolls
• Setting up ink stations including the adding and removal of inks into and from the machine
• Setup board in the feeding section
• Preparing bottom pads and side pads for stacking
• Perform all quality checks and alert Operator of any non-conformities
• Monitor quality of incoming stock and finished product during runs
• Monitor ink viscosity and PH periodically throughout the shift
• Feed stock into hopper
• Stack off finished product from conveyor line
• Perform end of shift cleanups Qualifications:
• Must follow all plant rules including wearing of PPE at all times
• Basic reasoning, mathematical, reading, and maintenance skills
• Must be able to read a tape measure to 1/16 of an inch
• Must be dependable and report to work on time for start of shift when scheduled
• Corrugated experience preferred, but not required
• Must be able to read and understand work orders
• Communicate to team members about non-conformities
• Communicate to supervisors about health and safety issues Physical Demands: Be able to lift up to 25LBS repeatedly • Able to stand for entire shift • Be able to bend, twist, pull, and push up to 25LBS • Repetitive gripping and wrist motions Environment: • Manufacturing environment • Loud and constant machine and forklift noise ( earplugs required) • Dust/dirt ( Goggles and facemask required ) • Slippery surfaces due to water usage during cleanups • Concrete and hard walking surfaces ( Steel-toed boots required) • Cool in the Winter • Hot in the summer ( No A/C )
Why choose ResourceMFG?
Because we are the nation’s first and largest manufacturing focused company, it’s all we do! We work hard for you by fighting for good pay and ensuring a safe work environment. We want to be your advocate and your stepping stone to a career in manufacturing!
Able to stand up long periods of time.
-Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
-Positive attitude/team player.
-pre employment screenings