Resource MFG is in need of a maintenance mechanic for a top bakery in the city of Montebello
Repair and maintain industrial production equipment of all types.
Strong background in Automation (PLC), temperature controls, plumbing, welding, packaging equipment.
Excellent benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision and a Pension.
Job duties and requirements are below:
• Work is performed mostly indoors in a food processing/manufacturing environment.
Outdoor work will be required based on needs of bakery.
• Required to work in all areas and environments to include confined space and high areas i.e.: Silos.
Temperature and humidity levels are generally higher than normal ambient room temperatures due to the proximity to industrial ovens used in the baking process.
• Required to use all types of hand tools and some machine shop equipment including welders, grinders, break, shear band saw, and press. Etc.
• Responsible for following and enforcing procedures outlined in the Food Safety Plan and the Food Quality Plan.
• Required to maintain company documentations as needed
• Must be cognizant of all of the hazards associated with the operation of heavy equipment and tools.
• Ability to work any shift any hours, weekends and holidays.
Regular, dependable attendance is an essential function of this position.
• Technical or vocational training a plus
• Willingness to work varied shifts, including nights, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed.
• Demonstrated ability to be a motivated employee within a team oriented environmentApply Now