An experienced CNC Machinist is needed at client of ours, located in Jackson, MI. This is a 1st shift Direct Hire position. The hourly salary for this position is based on experience, ranging between $18-$25 hourly.
Benefits of a CNC machinist include:
Duties of a CNC Machinist include:
• Set-up machines for production, ensuring accuracy by following first article process
• Demonstrate proficiency in operating CNC Milling Centers and/or CNC Turning Centers as well as other supporting equipment such as drill press, surface grinder, bridgeport mill, etc.
• Follow established procedures, including Process Control Plan, for maintaining part quality and associated records necessary to prove process integrity.
• Utilize “Good Workmanship” standards through focused visual inspection, identifying and correcting unacceptable flaws and defects that are not necessarily dimensional in nature.
• Endeavor to run processes at optimum levels and realize expected output.
• Follow established procedures to ensure equipment maintenance and appearance.
• Maintain a clean and organized work area.
• When required, assist as independent inspector for other machinists’ set-ups
• Proficient knowledge of CNC machinery operation
• General understanding of tooling and machining fundamentals
• Understanding of acceptable workmanship standards
• Knowledgeable in reading of blueprints and GDT
• Demonstrated proficiency in basic hand measurement equipment and techniques
• Neat, legible and understandable written communication skillsApply Now