The Quality Control Technician supports production processes; maintains a presence on the floor and is accessible to production staff when questions arise.
1. Performs quality checks of raw, work in process, and finish product through inspection and visual checks of packaging.
2. Performs pre-op inspections and swabs as necessary.
3. Performs daily GMP audits in production and the warehouse.
4. Collects and logs production/processing samples.
5. Ensures all non-conforming products are placed on hold and fully documented.
6. Investigates complaints and inspects product as directed.
Work Day's: Monday-Friday, 3rd Shift, Hours: 10:00pm-6:30am Pay Range : $16.00 -$18.00 , Long Term-Temp to Hire Select Offers: Full Benefits/Vision, Medical, Dental Free Online Courser through the Better Work Life Academy
Slip resistant shoes. Gown, gloves, and hair nets will be provided.Apply Now