Title: Sequencing Supervisor
Shift: 6:00a - 4:00pm
Pay: $19.95 + OT
This position is responsible for overseeing a small group of 5-12 sequencers. Monitors day-to-day operations for compliance, safety, procedure, process adherence and workload completion. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Communicate and ensure completion of daily work assignments to respective shift associates.
- Ensures all workload is completed accurately and on time.
-Ensures all quality and safety requirements are met.
- Monitor, evaluate, and recommend changes in preferred work processes to improve customer satisfaction.
-Effectively manage deadline pressures while maintaining a positive attitude.
-Ensure customer's product is stored or delivered on a timely basis, damage free.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by the manager
- Ensure compliance with financial policies and procedures such as inventory accuracy and control, returns, damages, etc. Understand the relationship between decision-making and profitability. Closely manage associates' working hours and activities to minimize overtime and to meet or exceed productivity targets.
- Understand the location safety strategy and how to apply it in the work place.
-Continuously monitor and reinforce safety awareness among all shift associates.
-Lead shift safety and preshift meetings.
- Present a positive, can do attitude to the customer.
-Understand the location-specific customer goals & objectives.
-Determine areas that could benefit from continuous improvement efforts.
- Ensure all equipment is in proper working order.
-Ensure all maintenance documentation is completed and sent to appropriate vendor (PTL, etc.).
-Ensure vehicles are properly secured when not in service.
-At least 3 years of warehouse experience
-2 years of supervisory experience in warehouse or production environment
-High school diploma
-Exceptional communication skills
-Strong knowledge of SAP
-Advanced computer skills