Assemble and pack boxes. • Assist in the waste management process to include scrap and trash removal and pallet distribution. • Delivers materials, tools, supplies, and assistance to work cells and saws • Operation of saw equipment. • Operation of floor scrubber. • Operation of sump pump to remove and add coolant to CNC and other fabrication machinery. • Assist in general cleaning and maintenance of buildings and grounds to include painting, etc. • Other duties as assigned
High school diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide whole numbers, use fractions, decimals, and percentages.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
• Ability to adapt to fast-paced changing scenarios and priorities.
• Ability to learn, understand and follow company requirements for employee safety, product quality and productivity.
• Ability to solve problems in a standardized situation with some variables.
• Ability to work in a high noise environment that requires standing for long periods of time, walking, bending, kneeling, and lifting or pushing weights up to 50 pounds.
• Flexible in terms of shift scheduling, including scheduling for overtime and holiday shifts.