ResourceMFG Now Hiring In Clinton Pa!
Provide exceptional customer service to all accounts.
• Process customer orders; act as a liaison between the employees of and its customers.
• Review, track, and manage all internal activities from order placement through delivery, ensuring
effective communication and customer thrill.
• Serve as project manager for new customer launches; manage multiple SKUs, and coordinate with sales
and supply chain to ensure products are delivered on time and within specification.
• Process customer invoices and conduct soft collections, as needed.
• Maintain and update sales records and customer information within CRM tool; prepare and review
reports as required.
• Partner with sales to develop pricing and send customer quotes; ensure accurate pricing.
• Partner with sales, supply chain and/or global team to source product; communicate with suppliers to
submit orders, check pricing, item availability, and shipping.
• Coordinate with internal stakeholders including sales, supply chain, warehouse and corporate groups to
service the customer and deliver branch metrics.
• Conduct wellness calls to understand customer needs and develop actions plans where needed to
improve service level.
• Fulfill employee portion of the Values by demonstrating a strong work ethic, teamwork, loyalty,
innovation, productivity and driving profitable results.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• 2+ years in an account support role, with customer centric mindset.
• Demonstrated project management skills.
• Ability to complete tasks and solve problems with limited guidance and direction.
• Demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability to learn.
• Excellent problem solving, decision making, and analytical skills.