Resource MFG is in need of order pullers for a top food production company in the city of Commerce
Long term opportunity with room for growth
4 days out of the week 10 hour shifts
Job duties include but are not limited to:
• Assemble shipping boxes, insert liners and ice packs.
• Pick meals according to customer order fulfillment sheets and pack into shipping boxes
• Palletize completed orders
• Verify sleeve accuracy, meal code dates and proper meal stowage in each Selection Zone/Bay to match assigned placement.
• Pack, load, and ship outbound orders to meet required timelines for daily departure.
• Audit order accuracy and saleable condition during Packing Operations.
• Operate all equipment safely and per procedure
• Complete equipment checklist before operating any equipment.
• Organize meal in their proper location and rotate correctly from Mapping to Pick & Pack.
• Staging areas and meal racks are to be properly numbered, stocked, staged, and delivered both while organized in the staging area, as well as when delivered for selection into the active Pick Zones.
• Keep floors clean and clear of debris.
• Record and document leftover meals at day end for safety and traceability purposes
• At the end of the week, label and number assigned meals and zones for next week’s use, so the loading area and corresponding racks can be utilized correctly
• Complete and verify Bill of Lading for outbound shipment
• Ensure roll down doors, dock doors, dock plates, are shut and secured when not in use and is locked and secure at the end of the shift.