Our Forklift Drivers are responsible for receiving and moving materials, expediting operations, and reporting issues. The ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines is a must. Operators will be required to move raw and finished goods for Fabrication/Weld. This includes the loading and unloading of material on trucks.
• Receives material requests from various sources and prepares for production and Put away all incoming freight and product returns.
• Reports shortages with vendor supplied components.
• Assists with inventory accuracy projects.
• Uses tablets, scanners, printers and computers.
• Cycle counting and correcting product locations.
• Ability to be a team player.
• 3-5 years’ work experience in warehousing within manufacturing industry.
• Demonstrate proficiency with MS Office Suite, specifically Excel.
Shift: Monday - Thursday 3:30pm-2:00 am OT on Friday and Saturday as needed
• High School graduate or GED equivalent.
• Acceptable MVR for forklift certification.
• Must be able to stand, sit, bend and twist for 10 hours a day.
• Must always have the ability to wear all required PPE.
• Supports “Lean Business Enterprise” initiatives for continuous process improvement and waste elimination.Apply Now