The Warehouse Associate will be responsible for Mixing, loading, unloading, staging and transporting products into and out of a warehouse. Under supervision and established guidelines, the Warehouse Associate is responsible for the day-to-day tasks outlined below.
• Clean and dry bulk containers (IBC's) for reuse paying close attention to detail.
• Mix product from one container to another
• Loading and unloading bulk containers for shipping/receiving
• Provides outstanding customer service to internal and external customers by maintaining attention to detail and completing assigned work in a timely manner
• Will interact with shipping drivers, vendors, and/or management
• Directs non-standard issues and customer inquiries to senior warehouse personnel
• Follows safety procedures and encourages others to do the same
• Safely operates forklift or other machinery to load, unload, sort, stage and transport product
• Prepares orders by processing work orders, pulling materials, filling containers and placing orders in the delivery area
• Maintains a clean work environment by keeping the area free of trash and product in correct locations
• Will report all safety concerns and preventative maintenance on equipment/building to management as soon as possible
• Work outside a good amount of time, able to lift hoses
Apply Today!Apply Now