Deburrer duties and responsibilities:
• Supports the activities of the production operations departments.
• Ensures quality of all daily manufactured product and on-time delivery of defect-free products, which meet or exceed customer needs and expectations.
• Daily production of counting records.
• Maintain accurate records: standard operating procedures, maintenance plan and other technical documentation.
• Remove sharp edges from product using a variety of tools, including but not limited to scrapers, abrasives, and specialty tools.
• Promotes good safety and housekeeping practices.
• Other duties as assigned.
Hours: 6 am – 2:30 pm
• High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent
• 1-2 years in a manufacturing environment
• Skills/Qualifications: Conceptual skills, Continues Process Improvement, Verbal Communication, Tooling, Coordination, Inventory Control, Attention to Detail, Good Judgment.
• Basic Microsoft, Excel, Word.