Work schedule: 1st shift (8:00 am - 5:00 pm) Monday- Friday with a possibility of working overtime.
Job Description: Assist warehouse team in production area. May be assigned to different departments which consist of assembling insect traps, nets or boxes. Must be very detail oriented and have the ability to work carefully and efficiently.
Tasks to Perform:
•Assemble butterfly nets and fixtures according to requirements.
•Position parts according to units being assembled.
•May test products to assure components do not bind and inspects components to assure they meet company quality guidelines.
•May operate drill presses, punch presses, or riveting machines to assist in the assembly operation.
•May remove small quantities of metal with hand files and scrapers to produce close fit between parts.
•Fasten parts together with bolts, screws, speed clips, rivets, or other fasteners, using hand tools and portable powered tools.
•Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product
•Must be able to stand for a majority of the day.
•Performs other assigned duties
• 6-12 months warehouse and/or manufacturing work experience
• Must be able to work the scheduled, assigned times and required overtime for the position
• Able to stand, walk, reach, and lift repeatedly throughout shift.
• Punctual/ Good Attendance
• Bilingual is a plus (English and Spanish)Apply Now