Schedule: Monday - Friday
Hours: 6 am to 2:30 pm and 3 pm to 11:30 pm
Pay: $15/hr and $16/hr
Assembler Job Description:
• Place/assemble components into blister/trays on machines.
• Assemble components as per sample/traveler provided by the group lead and wrap trays
per standard procedure.
• Count components and kits for accuracy using count scales/manual.
• Check the seal, lid label, and case label before packing them into case to ensure accuracy.
• Apply case labels.
• Monitor quality of components and report defective or non-compliant material to group lead.
• Maintain a clean work area.
• Assemble all products in accordance with State and Federal regulations
Weekly pay, Direct deposit, medical, dental and vision
Assembler Job Requirements: