ResourceMFG is partnering with a reputable seafood production company in the Everett area. Currently seeking LONG TERM, RELIABLE employees. CONSISTENT OVERTIME! Long term – Performance to hire positions!
Wage: $14.35/hr increases to $14.85/hr within 2 months. Significant seasonal overtime.
Shift: 5 days per week from Monday to Saturday (one rotating day off in addition to Sundays). 6:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Job Duties for Production positions: Different departments have different duties. Common examples are
- Working directly with smoked salmon on a production line Utilizing betcher knives to trim bruises, bloodline etc. to produce better looking fillets
- Pulling Smoke racks out of cooling areas and onto production floor
- Utilize forceps/tweezers to pick out deficiencies in fish
- Operate slicing machine to thinly slice smoked salmon for packaging Weighing salmon to specified weight depending on product being produced
- Placing salmon in vacuum seal package Operate Chamber Vac Machine (vacuum sealing packages)
- Operate Day Printer Machine (stamping use by dates on finished product)
- Inspect finished product with metal detectors and with the naked eye for contaminates and impurities Recording data on HCCP reports
Job Requirements for Production Positions
- You must have a commitment to 100% on time attendance. Reliability is TOP priority
- Ability/willingness to worker in a cool, damp environment
- You will be standing on your feet for 8-10 hours a day.
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs on a regular basis
- No seafood allergies
If interested in learning more about these positions please apply, call our office (425) 212 4320, or send resumes to email@example.com These are immediate positions and wont last long!Apply Now