ResourceMFG has a great opportunity for a 2nd shift Welder in Chatsworth CA Pay: $18.00 - $25.00 DOE Hours: 3:45pm - 12:15am Temp to hire opportunity
•Ability to safely and efficiently operate MIG welding equipment and Plasma Cutter
• Frequently conduct inspections of welds and parts, making spot repairs to ensure stability
• Create quality welds according to blueprints (weld symbols).
• Inspect welds for accuracy. • Prepare product to be welded by grinding, drilling, milling, tapping and cutting steel/aluminum parts. • Change wire, welding, as needed. • Monitor equipment and request maintenance when required.
• Perform simple maintenance and repair as required.
• Will be required to cross-train as back-up in other areas of the manufacturing plant.
• Required to have proper and accurate entry into the time and attendance system.
Performance Expectations: Safety, Quality, Accuracy, Timeliness, Reliability and Thoroughness of work performed; gains the trust and respect of the shift supervisor, co-workers and other employees; develops good working relationships with the shift supervisor, co-workers and other employees. Develops working knowledge of the production environment and has ability to respond to change. Work to Continuously Improve the operations of the Department through Lean activities and Improvement suggestions. Benefits offered:
• 2 medical plans options
• Referral Bonus
• Free online education courses
• Career advancement opportunities Why choose ResourceMFG? Because we are the nation’s first and largest manufacturing focused company, it’s all we do! We work hard for you by fighting for good pay and ensuring a safe work environment. We want to be your advocate and your stepping stone to a career in manufacturing!Apply Now