• Sit Down FL, must FL cert. • MIG, basic fabrication • sometimes required to stay extra 2 hrs. told beforehand. working some Saturdays as well. MIG Welder Responsibilities:
* Selecting, measuring, cutting, and joining appropriate metals to specifications.
* Preparing metals and work surfaces to ensure safe and effective assemblage.
* Training welding apprentices and mentoring recruits.
* Regularly cleaning and inspecting welding equipment and tools.
* Determining correct gas ratios.
* Testing the strength of each join during and after project completion.
* Diagnosing issues and troubleshooting as required.
* Liaising with the line manager or supervisor, reporting any issues, and making suggestions for improvement.
MIG Welder Requirements:
* High school diploma or similar.
* A completed apprenticeship or vocational training.
* A relevant certificate from a welding association may be required.
* Excellent stamina, strength, and dexterity.
* Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure.
* Sound understanding of welding safety.
* The ability to teach would be advantageous.
* A willingness to learn and work overtime when required.Apply Now