**Manufacturing Warehouse in need of Helpers**
Garden Grove, CA 92841
1st shift |Monday - Saturday| 6 days
4am - 2:30pm
A leading producer of high and low pressure aluminum compressed gas cylinders.
Warehouse Material Handler
Duties / Responsibilities
This position will be responsible for assisting in a variety of warehouse duties, including shipping, and receiving, unloading and loading trucks using forklifts and pallet jacks, crating product, fulfilling purchase orders, and keeping warehouse stocked with essential equipment.
* Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks, checking in
merchandise, matching purchase orders to sales orders and
distributing to sales associates for processing.
* Crate building and Carpentry
* Read shipping orders or requisitions to determine items to
be moved, gathered, or distributed and/or shipped.
* Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to
shipping or to other designated areas.
* Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in
bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type,
style, color or product code.
* Ensure warehouse is accessible and safe for salespeople and
* Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on
pallets or shelves or relocate orders to a holding area or
* Open bales, crates and other containers.
* Record amounts of materials or items received or distributed
via appropriate computer program.
* Weigh and count items for distribution within plant to
ensure conformance to company standards.
* Always organize warehouse and work area for orderliness.
* Wear the proper safety equipment.
* Perform other duties as assigned.